In today’s computing world, viruses, “trojans,” spyware, malware and many other malicious items are flooding the internet. Once they are in your computer they can cause a major loss of your computers speed and functionality. Even worse, they can steal your information (credit cards, social security number, etc.,) delete your files, and corrupt your operating system so that your computer is no longer usable (until fixed.)
Our Virus Removal Service (& Spyware, Trojan, Adware, Malware removal)
Do you think that your computer has been infected with a virus or other malicious files/programs? Maybe you are unsure? Here are some of the more popular symptoms of a virus that you may be experiencing:
- The computer running slower than it usually does.
- The computer is constantly locking up or “freezing.”
- You are receiving messages from an anti-virus program that you never installed.
- Programs are not functioning as they should be.
- The computer crashes or restarts every few seconds/minutes.
- Internet websites load slower than they usually do.
- You cannot print items correctly.
- Unusual messages are popping up on your screen.
- An antivirus program is disabled for no reason, or cannot be started.
- Many additional symptoms not listed here (contact us with any questions).
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms on your computer, we highly recommend contacting us immediately. It is extremely important that these malicious files are removed from your system as soon as possible. The longer these files reside on your computer, the more harm they can cause. Eventually your system can become completely “locked up” and your files can be stolen or even deleted.
Our virus (and other malicious file) removal service typically takes no more than 1 day. Customers that are in Rockland County can enjoy the convenience of our free pickup and delivery service! We will pick your computer up from your location, service it, and bring it back to you upon completion of the work. In some cases the work may be able to be done on-site. This depends how infected your computer is. Call us at (845) 642-2462 or use our contact form to E-Mail us and we will give you our recommendation for your particular situation.
Click here to return to the services page.